Therapeutic Focus & Treatment Modalities
- Body Image/ Dysmorphic Disorder
- Diverse and Culturally Responsive Practice
- Eating Disorders (ED)
- Emotion/ Body/ Behavioral Regulation
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Peer Health Education
- Reduction of microaggressions and utilization of critical reflection
- Self Esteem Building
- Social Justice
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Violence Prevention and Awareness
McCaleb Eifert, BA
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
UW Social Work Master’s Program Intern
We are delighted to have McCaleb join Elite Cognition this year as an intern. She will be with us throughout the 2021-2022 school year. McCaleb is a Social Work Graduate Student at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. She received her undergrad at University of Washington, in Washington state. Once she obtains her MSW, she plans to work toward licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). McCaleb is passionate about helping others obtain sufficient and lasting resources, as well as access to care.
McCaleb brings a genuine and warm energy to any room she enters, making individuals feel at ease in her presence. She specializes in working with eating disorders (ED) and obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD). McCaleb believes that all individuals have the potential for complete recovery and are deserving of compassionate, individualized care. She will make you feel heard, advocate for your needs, and provide care in line with evidence-based practices.
McCaleb knows recovery is hard. Dealing with mental distress is scary. But, with a little support, you are capable of learning behaviors that will reshape, support, and sustain your mental and physical health.
- BA in Psychology from University of Washington, Seattle WA
- Currently pursuing MS in Social Work from University of Wisconsin – Madison
Outside of Work
McCaleb enjoys running, cooking, delicacy food, writing, being outside, and connecting with loved ones.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- CPR, First Aid, and Water Safety Certification
- Children, Adolescents, Teens, and Adults
- Diagnostic Evaluation & Assessment (BSP, LEP)
- Individual Skill Development and Enhancement
- Psychoeducation (client and family)
- Recovery Skills/Education Groups
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.