Therapeutic Focus & Treatment Modalities
- ABA Therapy Approaches and Principles
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Issues
- Conduct Disorder
- Neurodiverse Individuals (ASD)
- Organizational skills
- Play Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Situational Therapy
- Spectrum and Related Developmental Disorders
- Strengths Building
- Therapeutic Role Play
- Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
Eric Polacek, BS
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Mental Health Provider
Eric focuses on bringing positivity to every situation. He believes in creating a relaxed and approachable environment for treatment. People that work with Eric find him to be an excellent listener, supportive, reassuring, and fun. Eric has extensive experience working on behavioral, emotional, self-regulation skills and techniques with his clients. He is motivated to help others gain the confidence and abilities necessary to manage stressful situations. Eric wants to ensure that people have the skills, tools, and support to achieve whatever they strive for.
Eric emphasizes the importance of a strong therapeutic relationship in helping you to achieve your goals. He believes that unconditional positive regard and collaborative problem solving are integral to helping people grow. Eric centers the work on finding the strengths and tools that you already possess; then supporting you in using them to approach your goals. Having someone on your team invested in your success is vital in moving something that seems overwhelming to approachable. Eric specializes in working with neurodiverse persons and their families. He can help you establish good boundaries, communication skills, and more. Eric is currently attending his first year in a Marriage and Family Therapy Master’s Program.
- BS in Psychology from Edgewood College
- Currently pursuing MS in Marriage and Family Therapy
Outside of Work
Eric enjoys playing music, creative writing, and playing board games.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Children, Adolescents, Teens, and Adults
- Individual, Dyadic, Family, and Group
- Advocacy (Family, Child)
- Diagnostic Evaluation & Assessment (BSP, LEP)
- Individual Skill Development and Enhancement
- Parenting Support Skills
- Psychoeducation (Client, Family)
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.