Areas of Therapeutic Focus & Concentration
- Adolescents/ Teens with Trauma
- Behavioral Support (people with DD and/or mental health issues)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Comorbidity (dual diagnosis)
- SMART Goal Setting
- Talk Therapy
- Severe and persistent mental health diagnosis- Adults
Lynn Gilpin-Parks, MS, CRC, LPC
Chief Clinical Officer (CCO)
Mental Health Provider
Lynn utilizes an eclectic therapeutic treatment style. She will work with you, tailoring sessions to meet you where you are at and building a strong foundation for your mental health journey. Together you will craft a realistic treatment plan based on your wants, needs, strengths, and goals.
Beginning at an early age, Lynn was drawn to learning about and working with people navigating life’s physical and mental challenges, often seeking helping opportunities wherever she went. Lynn brings this passion into every therapeutic relationship. She will encourage you to tell your stories and share your struggle. She uses empathy and compassion throughout treatment to help you process past experiences and/or trauma.
Lynn believes that behaviors are an outward expression of emotions or unmet needs. She is friendly, open, and non-judgmental. She will work with you to understand your emotions and process associated anxiety, depression, trauma, or other related mental health diagnoses. She will support you in learning skills to manage your symptoms, facilitate independence, and accommodate personal goal achievement.
Lynn has experience working on multi-disciplinary teams. Working closely with other professionals on your team ensures cohesive services, while keeping you at the center of the work. She brings considerable expertise into the conversation, sharing extensive knowledge of local community resources and systems.
Wondering if Lynn is a therapeutic match to help you meet your goals? Call
or Email today to schedule a free 10-minute consultation.
Education & Licensure
- BS Psychology & Special Education from UW – Whitewater
- MS Rehabilitation Counseling from UW – Madison
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) WI License #6682-125
Outside of Work
Lynn relishes adventures with her husband and children. She enjoys traveling the world, experiencing new cultures, CrossFit, powerlifting, running, and any other type of physical fitness. Lynn also feeds her soul by spending hours in her gardens, canning, and cooking.
Specialized Additional Training & Certifications
- Anxiety Treatment Certification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Certified
- Developmental Disabilities (DD)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Certified
- Managing Threatening Confrontations (MTC) Certified
- Managing Threatening Confrontations (MTC) Certified Trainer
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Telehealth Certified
- Trauma-Informed Parenting Certified
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- 20+ years in the mental health, professional support, & social service fields
- Widespread work with populations from various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Extensive behavioral support for people with Developmental Disabilities (DD) and/or Mental Health Disorders
- Experiential focus with children and families who have undergone significant trauma, complex behavioral challenges, and mental health struggles
- Community Mental Health
- I work with Adolescents, Teens, Adults
- Psychotherapy (Therapy, Counseling)
Individual or Dyadic
- Clinical Supervision
- Consultation .
- Contracted External Training (MTC, Trauma Informed, Behavioral Support, etc)
- Diagnostic Evaluation (BSP, Safety Planning, LEP)
- Assessment/ Diagnostic Evaluation
- Psychoeducation (Client and natural supports)
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.