Therapeutic Focus & Treatment Modalities
- Adolescents/ Teens with Significant Trauma Histories
- Behavioral Support (people with DD and/or mental health issues)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Comorbidity (dual diagnosis)
- Conduct Disorders
- Complex Behavioral Challenges
- Cultural/Socioeconomic Struggles Related to Mental Health
- Developmental Disorder (DD)
- SMART Goal Setting
- Talk Therapy
- Trauma Informed Care (TIC)
- Severe and persistent mental health diagnosis- Adults
- Strengths Based
Lynn Gilpin-Parks, MS, CRC, LPC
Chief Clinical Officer (CCO)
Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
Mental Health Provider
Lynn utilizes an eclectic therapeutic treatment style. She will work with you, tailoring sessions to meet you where you are at and build a strong foundation for your mental health journey. Together you will craft a realistic treatment plan based on your wants, needs, strengths, and goals.
Beginning at an early age, Lynn was drawn to learning about and working with people navigating life’s physical and mental challenges, often seeking helping opportunities wherever she went. Lynn brings this passion into every therapeutic relationship. She will encourage you to tell your stories and share your struggle. She uses empathy and compassion throughout treatment to help you process past experiences and/or trauma.
Lynn believes that behaviors are an outward expression of emotions or unmet needs. She is friendly, open, and non-judgmental. She will work with you to understand your emotions and process associated anxiety, depression, trauma, or other related mental health struggles. She will support you in learning skills to manage your symptoms, facilitate independence, and accommodate personal goal achievement.
Lynn has experience working on multi-disciplinary teams. Working closely with other professionals on your team ensures cohesive services, while keeping you at the center of the work. She brings considerable expertise into the conversation, sharing extensive knowledge of local community resources and systems.
Wondering if Lynn can help you meet your goals?
Call or Email today to schedule a free 10-minute consultation.
Education & Licensure
- BS Psychology and Special Education from UW – Whitewater
- MS Rehabilitation Counseling from UW – Madison
Outside of Work
Lynn relishes adventures with her husband and children. She enjoys traveling the world, experiencing new cultures, CrossFit, powerlifting, running, and any other type of physical fitness. Lynn also feeds her soul by spending hours in her gardens, canning, and cooking.
- Certified Anxiety Informed Professional (CAIP)
- Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Certified
- Developmental Disabilities (DD)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Certified
- Managing Threatening Confrontations (MTC) Certified
- Managing Threatening Confrontations (MTC) Certified Trainer
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Trauma-Informed Parenting Certified
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Adolescents, Teens, Adults
- Psychotherapy (Therapy, Counseling)
Individual or Dyadic
- Clinical Supervision
- Consultation Services
- Contracted External Training (MTC, Trauma Informed, Behavioral Support, etc)
- Diagnostic Evaluation (BSP, Safety Planning, LEP)
- Assessment/ Diagnostic Evaluation
- Psychoeducation (Client and natural supports)
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.