- We accept ALL QUARTZ insurance plans for psychotherapy services. A copy of your Quartz card is required to initiate services.
- We accept Dane County CCS (Comprehensive Community Services) consumers for all psychosocial rehabilitative services.
- We are open to working with various insurances and programs via Single Case Agreement. Currently we have SCAs with several different providers.
- All insurance co-pays and/or deductibles are due at time of service.
- We are currently applying to offer other insurances. Please check back to see if your insurance has been added.
Out-of-Network or Superbill
- You may be eligible for OON or a Superbill if the therapist you see is not in your insurance network. (You pay the full price of the session upfront and you are responsible for all communication with your insurance company.)
- Depending on your insurance company and plan, they may reimburse you for a portion of the cost. Many PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) and POS (Point of Service) health plans offer partial reimbursement for out-of-network services. Check with your insurance company prior to starting services.
- You must notify the office if you require a superbill for out-of-network services, as one is not automatically created for you.
Private Pay or Out of Pocket
- With Private Pay (PP) or Out of Pocket (OOP) services you pay directly for services. See the Private Pay Rates Sheet for service fees.
- Clients choose Private Pay for many reasons. You do not need to involve your insurance company, even if you have mental health coverage in your policy. We honor your right to choose your payment method of choice.
- Clients who prefer not to use their insurance payment should feel confident that we will honor the additional layer of confidentiality private pay assures.
- With Private Pay we are not required to document a diagnosis or relay any information back to your insurance company or employer. We are able to preserve complete confidentiality to you.