Therapeutic Focus & Treatment Modalities
I work with Adults at our office on Monona Drive or via telehealth. I utilize a mix of treatment approaches to include Biopsychosocial, DBT, CBT, Motivational Interviewing, Strength Based, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, and Trauma Informed Care (TIC) practices.
- AODA (Alcohol or Other Drug Abuse)
- Adult Corrections: Reform & Behavioral Rehabilitation
- Emotion/Mood/Behavioral Regulation
- Family Systems (parenting psychoeducation)
- Life Transition Adjustments
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
- Veterans Issues
- Violence Prevention and Awareness
Jessica Reo, MSW, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Mental Health Provider
MSW Intern Supervisor
Hello to you! My professional education specialized in addiction and healthcare. That combined with my lived experience/background has taught me to look at life issues and struggles through a variety of lenses. I have experience working with military veterans, marginalized folks, parents/families who are navigating the needs of children with mental health struggles, and incarcerated individuals. I find a unique sense of purpose and value in working with each of these populations. I am passionate about breaking cycles of addiction, mistreatment and/or abuse, after seeing the aftermath of these experiences.
I have a sociable personality, offering a down to earth, lighthearted sense of humor and a realistic, encouraging, and direct approach to therapy. I believe in starting from scratch with each client I meet, using a biopsychosocial approach, which considers a person’s whole life, lived experiences and more. I value active listening, taking a non-judgmental stance and meeting you where you are at. I have a strong repertoire of approaches and use a variety of therapeutic methods, aligning to your specific wants and needs. I empower you in learning how to manage and understand your mental health behaviors and/or symptomology via skills, psychoeducation, and psychotherapy. Each client’s work is tailored to create a plan to support you, based on your own situation, strengths, and goals, leveraging for optimal functioning and positive life growth.
*Jessica can accept the following forms of payment: Private Pay (sliding scale for those that qualify), Quartz Insurance (all plans), My Choice WI, CCS
- BA Sociology from Northern Illinois University
- Master of Social Work with Dual Specialization: Addiction & Healthcare from Aurora University
Outside of Work
I appreciate being outdoors in nature whenever I can and enjoying family.
Certifications and Memberships
- AMVETS Volunteer Member
- Certified Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse Counselor (Previously in IL)
- Crisis Intervention
- Evidence Based Mental Health Treatment
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Informed
- National Association of Social Workers Member
- Tobacco Use Cessation Program
- Trauma Informed Care (TIC)
Services I Offer
- Helping Professionals, Emergency Personnel, Veterans
- Individual Skill Development and Enhancement
- Parenting Skills
- Parents/caregivers/guardian Support
- Recovery Skills and Intervention
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.