Therapeutic Focus & Treatment Modalities
- Adult Corrections: Reform & Behavioral Rehabilitation
- AODA (Alcohol or Other Drug Abuse)
- Biopsychosocial Approach
- Helping Professionals & Emergency Personnel
- Hoarding Disorders
- Emotion/Mood/Behavioral Regulation
- Family Systems (specifically parenting psychoeducation)
- Life Transition Adjustments
- Military Spouses
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
- Violence Prevention and Awareness
Jessica Reo, MS, CAPSW
Clinical Advanced Practice Social Worker
Mental Health Provider
Jessica’s sociable personality, encouraging, and direct approach will make you feel immediately welcome and valued. She believes in starting from scratch with each client she meets. Jessica takes a biopsychosocial approach to work with clients. This is a fancy way of saying she considers a person’s whole life, lived experiences, and more when working with you. She actively listens, takes a non-judgmental stance, and meets you where you are at while providing strengths-based guidance to help you pursue a new journey in life.
Jessica offers a down-to-earth, lighthearted sense of humor, and a realistic approach to therapy and other psychosocial rehabilitation services. Jessica’s professional education specialized in addiction and healthcare. That combined with her lived background has taught her to look at things in life through different lenses. Jessica has worked with military veterans, incarcerated, and marginalized individuals.
She has a strong repertoire and uses a variety of therapeutic methods, aligning to your specific wants and needs. Jessica’s approach is tailored to create plans for supporting each individual client, based on their own situation and goals, leveraging for optimal functioning and positive life growth.
Jessica primarily works with teenagers approaching adulthood and adults. She offers services to help you learn how to manage and understand your mental health behaviors and symptomology via skills, psychoeducation, and/or psychotherapy. Jessica also enjoys working with families and parents in learning about and navigating the needs of their children’s mental health struggles.
Jessica is passionate about helping others in need. Her driving force is to bring change in people’s lives. Helping, teaching, supporting, offering guidance, and empowering clients and families continually drives her work. She is passionate about breaking cycles of mistreatment and abuse, after seeing the aftermath of these experiences.
Interested in discussing your goals and struggles with Jessica? Call or Email today to schedule a free 10-minute consultation.
- BA Sociology from Northern Illinois University
- MS Social Work from Aurora University – Dual Specialization: Addiction & Healthcare
- Previously Certified Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse Counselor in IL
Outside of Work
Jessica can usually be found enjoying time with her family. She enjoys walking and spending time in nature.
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Anxiety Informed Professional (CAIP)
- Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Certified
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Certified
- Tobacco Use Cessation Program
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- National Association of Social Workers Member
- Volunteer member of AMVETS
- Adults and Aging populations
- Psychotherapy (Therapy, Counseling)
- Individual, Dyadic, Family, and Group
- Individual Skill Development and Enhancement
- Parenting Skills
- Psychoeducation (client and family)
- Recovery Skills/Education Groups
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.