Areas of Therapeutic Focus & Concentration
- Adult Corrections & Juvenile Delinquency: Reform & Behavioral Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Emotion/ Mood Regulation
- Family Systems (specifically parenting psychoeducation and/or family therapy)
- Life Transition Adjustments
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Counseling
Shareese Triplett, MA, LPC
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Mental Health Provider
Shareese is a strength-based and solution-focused therapist. Positive outcomes and wellness promotion draw her to this work; as do the concept of aligned mind, body, and spirit. She will meet you where you are at right now in your mental health process. She will help you define future goals and current struggles. Working together, you will learn
management of symptoms, coping skills, and more.
Shareese provides therapy with a coaching edge. Former clients have stated, “her straightforward and no-nonsense approach is helpful.” She will guide you through acceptance, accountability, and engagement or “doing the hard work.” Shareese understands difficult, unexpected life changes, and/or relationship struggles that sometimes end in physical pain, hurt, grief, stress, depression, and anxiety. Shareese recognizes that counseling is a powerful asset to support clients in navigating challenges to reach healing and growth.
Shareese tailors the methods and techniques used in session to each client. She works with you to determine a treatment path specific to your needs, wants, and objectives. She values the solution directed approach of focusing on what is working in her client’s life and building on existing strengths.
Wondering if Shareese is a therapeutic match to help you meet your goals?
Call or Email today to schedule a free 10-minute consultation.
Education & Licensure
- Currently in PhD Program; Specialization: Health Psychology from Walden
- MA Clinical Psychology from Roosevelt University
- BA Psychology from Southern Illinois University
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) WI License #6683-125
Outside of Work
Shareese enjoys reading, wellness activities, shopping, and turning moments into cherished memories with her family and friends.
Specialized Additional Training and Certifications
- Anxiety Treatment Certification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Developmental Disabilities (DD)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) -Intensive
- Telehealth Certified
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- 20+ years in the Mental Health field, fostering diversity through counseling
- Community Mental Health
- Corrections- Adults & Juveniles
- Widespread work with populations from various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- I work with Teens, Adults and Aging Populations
- Psychotherapy (Therapy, Counseling)
Individual, Dyadic, Group and Family Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
- Diagnostic Evaluation (BSP, LEP)
- Psychoeducation (Parenting, Families)
- Physical Health Monitoring & Wellness Management
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.