Areas of Therapeutic Focus & Concentration
Emotion/ Mood/ Behavioral Regulation
Survivors of Abuse
Brad Ross, MS, LPC, NCC
National Certified Counselor
Mental Health Provider
Brad strives to connect with each person he works with on a deeper, more personal level. Brad understands and respects that feelings of comfort, trust, and safety in the therapeutic relationship are integral to fostering change. He recognizes that each person he encounters is special and unique. Brad employs an eclectic, strengths-based approach to treatment. He will help you to identify your strengths and teach you how to leverage them to help you over life’s hurdles.
Brad enjoys utilizing and pulling from a variety of therapeutic modalities in his counseling work. He will help you understand your mental health diagnosis and will actively involve you in decisions regarding your care. He will encourage you to identify personal goals and explore your specific wants and needs. Together you will create a treatment plan to guide your process.
Brad will support you by following the therapeutic pace you set throughout the healing and recovery journey, while still challenging you along the way. Brad is empathic, a good listener and communicator. He will guide and empower you to overcome obstacles, including past trauma or current barriers. Brad has helped many people manage and overcome high conflict and crisis situations.
Call or Email today to schedule a free 10-minute consultation with Brad.
Education & Licensure
- BS Psychology from Upper Iowa University
- MS Mental Health Counseling from the University of Wisconsin Whitewater
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) WI License #5165-125
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) Certification
Outside of Work
Brad enjoys traveling to new places, going to the movies, reading, physical fitness, powerlifting, spending time with family & friends, and most importantly being a father to his son.
Specialized Treatment Modalities and Certifications
- Anxiety Treatment Certified
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT) Certified
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Telehealth Certified
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- 12+ years providing mental health treatment and case management services
- Community Mental Health with all ages and populations of people
- I work with Adolescents, Teens and Adults
- Psychotherapy (Therapy, Counseling)
- Individual, Dyadic and Family Counseling
- Individual Skill Development and Enhancement
- Psychoeducation (client and family)
- Physical Health Monitoring
- Recovery Skills/Education Groups
For general inquiries and information, send us a message. We will reply to your inquiry within 48 business hours.